Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another move! Welcome to Fayetteville, Arkansas

Hello friends and family,
I know, I know it has been way too long since I have posted anything. A lot has happened since the end of the school year. We spent almost a month in New Mexico this summer which was so amazing. I miss home everyday. Then we were reunited as a family and drove back to Texas. From then on it has been extremely busy. But the huge change has been our move to Fayetteville, Arkansas. SAY WHAT!!! I know we are crazy. We weren't even in Texas for that long and here we are packing up the family again. Let me assure you that this is the last long distance move we make. Anything after this is in a permanent home here. Texas was an amazing experience but we all know that Jeff's true heart belongs in college diving. It was a true blessing for Jeff and our family to have this opportunity to be here. We are really excited to see the sites and experience all Arkansas has to offer. So keep your eyes and ears open to see all our adventures we experience here. 

I will also be starting the whole 30 again. This whole move has been so stressful that my eating habits haven't been all that great. Time to get back on the clean eating train. Where are my veggies and meat. I think the bonus of living here is all the fresh produce that is at my finger tips. Guess where I will be Saturday mornings. Yep, you guessed it the farmers market. 

Well here are just a few pictures from our trip and out new home. Not much yet but don't worry there will be more. 



Our last night in Albuquerque! I love these faces! ❤️


Talan with his BFF Joseph. 



Reunited! 



The natatorium or aka pool where Jeff spends his days. 


Razorback practice field. ( look at all that green in the background) 


The soccer complex! Again check out the green hills in the background. Love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment