Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day program and Day 17 of W30

I am such am emotional person. (Haha) I cry at anything and I couldn't help but get teared up at Talan's Mother's Day program. They all did such an amazing job and his self portrait of me and him Awesome. I even guessed right on which one he drew. 
Fancy, huh!! 
Talan with Ms. Scarbo! 

Well I am on day 17 of W30 and just wanted to share my lunch. Salmon cakes with a spinach salad. Had some left over salmon and veggies and mixed that in and made some cakes. 

•2 fillets of salmon or canned if you prefer
•any veggie (I had broccoli) or you can use flat leaf parsley 
•1/4 of an onion finely chopped
•tblsp of flax meal
•tsp of cumin
•tsp of ground ginger
•salt and pepper to taste 
•coconut oil to fry

VoĆ­la!! Salmon cakes!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment