Friday, October 25, 2013

Tiny's 5th birthday




Today we celebrate this beautiful, whole hearted little girls special birthday! I can't believe how quickly these 5 years have gone by! I feel like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital or I still just think of her as my little baby. Not my big girl. She is so grown up! Still my baby but my big girl baby! 
She enjoyed her day. Breakfast at chic-FIL-a, an afternoon with Daddy, then play time with our neighbors which I may add are super nice and we have only been talking to them for two weeks. They bought her a little gift which was so unexpected and nice. They came over to help her blow out her candles and she shared her cake. Overall just a relaxing way to celebrate her special day. Also she had no problem telling everyone that today was her birthday. So diva! 








Today we had Talan's parent teacher conference and we are happy to report that he is doing A-MAZING!!! His teacher just praised on how good he is doing and how he is such a good leader in class. He also received an award "Being the end in mind". So proud that he just stepped right in without a beat


No comments:

Post a Comment